Right now, I am…
- So happy to be back here blogging again after a brief hiatus.
- Grateful for my loved ones who give a little nudge when they haven’t seen any updates in a while – the accountability is heart-warming and appreciated.
- Experimenting with kale chips and liking the taste, but not the smell it leaves in my home.
- Thankful that I bought some summer candles on sale a couple weeks ago.
- Enjoying the recent monsoon storms that have given us some much needed rain.
- Loving this photo of a little mama-daughter time captured in the breakfast nook.
- Finding it hilarious that my daughter loves her knit caps and rain boots, even in the summer (desert baby, she is not).
- Excited for the start of the Summer Olympics this week. D already loves watching the swim competitions.
- Smiling at the great moments my husband captured on our recent trip to CA and looking forward to sharing some of them with you in the coming days.
What are you doing right now?