What a fun, touching and motivating find I had on my blog the other day!
Heather over at Homestead at Spring Creek nominated Life Simplistic for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you, Heather, for both the nomination and being a follower. You have a beautiful family and I have a special place in my heart for redheads. 🙂
Life Simplistic is a space where I come and focus on our little every day moments that bring me joy. My personal time is limited, but I try and prioritize this space because I love to blog, connect with others near and far, and take the time to focus on the little details I would otherwise miss in busy, everyday life.
Here are some other tidbits you may not know about me:
1. I find weeding therapeutic. My husband says I should just spray them, but there’s something about pulling them, roots and all, that gives me great satisfaction.
2. I love a clean house, but I loathe cleaning bathrooms and will put it off until absolutely necessary (or T steps in who has a much higher tolerance for dirty bathrooms).
3. My favorite hobbies are blogging, writing, reading, jogging and knitting… and I only have about 3 hours a day to do any of them. Needless to day, I have many works in progress.
4. We only have basic cable and I rarely watch TV (see #3 above). Realty TV is completely lost on me.
5. My biggest parenting accomplishment so far is raising a daughter who LOVES books. In her almost two years of life, I’ve only missed three bedtime stories.
6 I love mornings. Second to reading bedtime stories with D, a morning jog/walk with the dog followed by stretching/meditation on the back patio is my favorite time of day.
7. I love National Parks; it is my goal to visit most (if not all) in my lifetime.
Bloggers I admire and look forward to reading each new post:
Thank you, again, Heather!