To sum up 2010 in one word, it would be Change.
Most importantly, our beautiful daughter joined our world half way through and changed our lives forever…in a good way, of course! Both Tyson and I changed jobs – willfully and unexpectedly, but for the better all around. We said goodbye to our furry friend, Bean, who has found a wonderful home with Grandpa and Grandma up in Washington (I could have never given her to anyone else). We had a number of visitors and have made visits to family throughout the year – one of the added-values of having a granddaughter/niece/cousin.
As we start off 2011, there are many things to look forward to. Some of the highlights – my resolution list, if you will – that I will feature more thoroughly as they are accomplished are:
1. Trips – both planned and unplanned!
2. Delaney’s milestones as she approaches her first birthday mid-year (she now says “Mama”).
3. A new backyard in which to spend plenty of family time.
4. A new car for me – although a piece of my heart will go with my trusty 11-year-old Civic, Fiona.
5. New projects to be made with all the great sewing/knitting tools from Mom & Dad!
6. More visits to and by our families.
7. And all the other things that will come up along the way that put smiles on our faces.
Wishing you a year of peace and happiness!